Sunday, November 1, 2009

Feeding Time

I'm so excited. Chrome met me at the gate again this morning to get fed. I think he's completely given up on playing hard to catch. He thinks it's a lot more fun to get caught and fed or brushed. :) Here is a picture of him eating.

A picture of Galaxy eating in her spot inside the round pen.


Almost done . . .


This is the huge syringe I use to give Chrome his medicine. I pulled the plunger back to show how much water I pull up. The pills dissolve in the water and make a liquid medicine that I can put in his mouth like paste wormers.

Today I brushed him all over, including his legs. I also picked up all four feet. He was a little annoyed about getting interrupted from his eating, but I'm sure it won't be long before he doesn't even pay any attention. :)

1 comment:

  1. He is learning so fast. I bet he will be doing horse agilities soon.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)