Thursday, December 31, 2009

Completely forgot!

I just took this picture a few minutes ago and it reminded me of something I completely forgot to mention on the blog!

The day that we put the barn up when I went to bring the horses in to be fed I found Chrome laying down dozing. I talked to him the whole time I walked over to him and he never got up!! He let me sit beside him and pet him and even halter him!! After a minute I got up and walked away. I didn't want to ask him to get up because I don't want him learning to get up just because I walk toward him. Of course as soon as we led Galaxy back to the barn he got up and followed us. He would never miss out on supper for a nap lol. I thought it showed a lot of trust and I was so proud of him for letting me get close to him in such a venerable position. Just thought I would share. I'll share the rest of the pictures in my New Year post tomorrow. Night all!

2 comments:

  1. Awww that's lovely, I think it's very special when they trust you enough to allow approach when they are laying down :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope that is Chrome behind those scary googly eyes.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)