Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Silly Pictures

These are just some random silly pictures of Chrome that I took on Saturday when I was getting pictures for Donkey Day. I don't know how many of you play that game with your dogs where you poke them, tickle them, etc and dodge their teeth (well I do because I know they won't bite - the paw tapping one is fun too), but I've gotten into the bad habit of playing it with Chrome. Please don't yell at me. I like to tickle his lips and watch him open his mouth. It's hilarious. He still doesn't try to bite me though so I think he knows it's a game. If he doesn't I guess I'll learn the hard way at some point lol.

Heck we could just call that training for a equine dentist LOL. Open wide Chrome!

"Is this close enough Mom?"


Weird angle. Don't know why I kept it, but I like it. :)

Anyway sorry for not posting much. I'll try to do better.

4 comments:

  1. Star seems to like my hand on her lips for some reason. Our boundary is no teeth, and she respects that so I don't see a problem with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL very cute.
    As I have been told several times over the past few months, "some people have to learn things the hard way." Guess who one of those people is *raises hand* :)

    Hope you don't :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to play the same games with Mingo. He loved it and never misbehaved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My gelding does/did have a nipping problem when I got him and I found that playing with his mouth and lips discouraged the behavior. To him, it is a game and when I mess with his mouth it ruins the game.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)