Monday, March 14, 2011

No clicker, but dirty horse pictures instead hehe!

I hope my title didn't put your mind in the gutter . . . :D I didn't do any clicker today because it was rainy and cold all day, my foot is still really hurting and I had to work late. I did however snap a couple of pictures of my dirty, nasty, muddy horse. So much for wishful thinking of a gray horse who stays white, sigh. Our neighbors tilled up our garden spot and he loves to roll in the freshly turned, soft dirt. :) Sorry the one above is blurry.

3 comments:

  1. That is one dirty horse. Ew!

    Mango Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sure does look pleased with himself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better mud that poop. Gabbrielle uses her poop piles and pee puddles as pillows. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)