Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Chrome's First Rider

Dirty, but gorgeous. This shot makes him look like he actually has a mane!

Hehe, did the title get you? This is my friend's pit bull puppy laying on Chrome's back.

She brought her over last weekend to play with my dogs and we let her meet Chrome too.

She was a little nervous meeting Chrome for the first time.
Sorry for the creepy, blurry face. I don't have permission to post my friend's picture.


I like this one because it looks like puppy is standing behind Chrome on human legs LOL!

To see more pictures of the adorable puppy (who needs a name!) see my other blog http://myfarmerlife.blogspot.com

9 comments:

  1. Cuteness! What a good boy Chrome is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his mane in the fist picture, neat! he looks pretty calm having a "rider' on his back, good for him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chrome, your doggy pal is so cute. Can I come ride on your back??

    Lovey Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, I thought it was going to be a stuffed animal when I saw the head line! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is adorable, reminds me of the cats riding Pippi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, that horse has a beautiful neck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful dog! Herbie rode Oz once as a puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha that title definitely got me :) So cute, Chrome is o good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Chrome!
    Wow, what a cute little furiend! Very sweet that you let him go for a ride with you. I think his name should be Jockey or maybe even Rider!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)