Friday, May 25, 2012

Jigsaw Puzzle

I finished another puzzle today, which I plan to frame and hang on the wall.  It's of a Friesian!

Sorry the quality is crappy.  My house is too dark to get nice pictures and flash would have reflected too much.

Then I remembered the other puzzle I did a few years ago that is hanging on my wall . . .


Notice anything interesting?  Friesian and gray Arabian?  Chrome's sire as a Friesian and his dam was a gray Arabian LOL!!  Just thought that was cool.  Especially considering I bought them before I got him (yeah it took me that long to put it together lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)