Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Chrome & Deer

I got a cute video of a doe and her twin fawns on the lease land out behind my house.  It's only two minutes long so I hope you'll check it out.  Sorry it's shaky.  I had the camera zoomed in almost as far as it would go.



For those of you who can't watch videos here's a screenshot from the video (sorry for the bad quality, it was almost dark and I had the camera zoomed as far as it would go).  They ran right past Chrome.  He didn't even really look at them!  In the video it looks like he did, but really he was just shaking flies off.  :) 



Anyway, just thought I'd share because they were soooo cute!  I love how Chrome happened to be in the video, which totally make it relevant to his blog!  ;D  Hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)