Friday, September 21, 2012

Chrome's Monthly Progress Report


 Note:  The picture was taken on the eighteenth and the measurements today on the twenty first.  Sorry about that.


Date: 9-21-12
Age: 3 Years 4 Month
Height: 15.2hh (He's just a hair shy of 15.2hh.  Close enough for me.)
Height Gain: None.
Weight:  Measurements of 71 for his heart girth and his length measurement of 73, so according to the Equine Weight Calculator he weighs 1115lbs.
Weight Gain: None.

Progress:  The Neem oil seems to be helping with the sweet itch, so finger crossed we can prevent it from happening at all next year.  :)  We worked on longeing a little bit, but things have been BAD at work lately so I haven't felt like doing anything.  I'm so ready for things to return to normal....

 Goals: I would like to work on longeing and ground driving, but it will depend on the weather and my job really. 

2 comments:

  1. This is so fun! I love seeing a summary of how he is doing. He is such a cute boy. Wish he wasn't so far away sowe could have play dates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he looks terrific!!! It's amazing how much they change

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)