Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Chrome's Monthly Progress Report


Excuse me a moment for a quick brag!  Isn't my boy the most gorgeous horse on the entire planet???  I love him!  Oh and sorry the angle in the picture is off (I should have moved to the left), but I like how it turned out.  Now on to the progress report.

Date: 10-23-12 (sorry for being so late)
Age: 3 Years 5 Month
Height: 15.2hh 
Height Gain: None.
Weight:  I didn't measure his weight because my husband had to go to school so we were trying to be quick. 
Weight Gain: N/A

Progress:  The abscess has been all consuming for me lately!!  I'm so happy it's gone.  :)  I'll have to try to get a picture of his heel where it blew out for you.  No wonder my poor baby was in so much pain.  His sweet itch isn't completely gone, but he hasn't gotten any new sores so the neem oil is doing it's job.  I haven't been using it lately because the weather has turned cooler and they aren't out as bad it seems. 

 The exciting thing about this progress report is that on October 19th 2012 I've had Chrome for three years.  :D  I can't believe it's been three years already and yet it feels like he's always been here.  Crazy how that works huh?  I wanted to do something fun for our three years together, but with the abscess leaving him alone was probably the kindest thing to do.  We will make up for it sometime. 

 Goals: I would like to enjoy this gorgeous weather and keep my baby sound and healthy lol.  Hopefully if things calm down some I'll be able to do some clicker training too.  Also I have something REALLY exciting planned for the day after Thanksgiving, but you're going to have to wait to see what it is until then because I don't want to jinx it lol.  ;D

2009

 
2010
 

2011


 2012
 
 Look at that tail!

Isn't it so fun to watch how much he has changed?  :D

7 comments:

  1. Just stumbled across your blog. Wow, he has changed quite a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! I don't think he ever went through an awkward phase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, yes he did go through awkward stages I promise! In fact I might have to do a post of some old pictures. I tend to post the nicest photos so you don't see his gangly ones. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, going back through my pictures maybe you're right! He sure looked awkward to me at the time, but there aren't many pictures showing it. There was one stage where he was just a year old that he looked pretty awkward lol. I still might do a post because I think the photography (I was still learning) is what was awkward lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is looking SO grown up!!
    And very handsome too. :)

    I remember when you first got him and started posting pictures. I think it is so cool that you've taken photos every month so that you can post the comparison pictures. They are very interesting to look at to see how much he has changed, but still how much he still looks like himself. :)

    cheers,

    Mary

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)