Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Scarce

I'm going to be scarce (or even more scarce) for a few days due to various non-equine related problems.  Chrome is doing great and looking great!  He's done a TON of shedding out and his coat is coming in so gorgeous.  His mohawk is about half an inch long and almost white.  Really cool looking.  I'll try to get pictures soon.  I am continuing to do his workouts every other day.  I'll update again when I can.  Internet access is spotty right now so it might be a few days before I can get around to catch up on all of your blogs.  I hope you all are doing well.  Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)