Saturday, June 28, 2014

My Favorite Blogs III

I'm back with more blogs!  I hope I'm not boring you all.

Journey With a Dancing Horse - Teresa has two horses.  Irish, a TB/QH gelding and Steele, a young Andalusian gelding.  I LOVE blogs about young horses who are just being started under saddle since that's what mine was (is?) about for so long.  She just started riding Steele and it's so much fun following her progress with him.  Also she tells great stories and has an awesome sense of humor.

Memoirs of a Horse Girl - Val has a handsome buckskin Quarter Horse gelding Harley.  She didn't grow up with horses, but always loved them and finally made her dream come true by getting Harley.  She rides dressage, has a daughter and is a certified therapeutic riding instructor.

Musings from LogDog Acres - She is an eventer and has three horses.  An Appaloosa gelding, a Tennessee Walker gelding and her most recent addition Mia, a green Appaloosa mare.  I love reading about the work she does with all three horses.  They are all so different!  It's never boring.  :)

My Friend Grayson - I miss this blog!!!  She's been busy and doesn't post much, but I won't take it out of my list in hopes she comes back.  She got Grayson, her adorable Paso Fino cross (so they said) gelding from a rescue.  She rides him bitless and uses clicker training.

News from Oak Creek Ranch -  This one used to go by Aspen Meadows, but they moved to a gorgeous place with lots of oak trees and changed their name.  Annette and her husband have several horses.  Flash, a gorgeous Paint and Mufasa a cute Quarter Horse are her husband's riding horses (although Flash is now retired).  Jackson, a handsome gray Paint gelding is Annette's heart horse, but due to bad feet he's now retired.  Her new riding horse is a beautiful bay Dutch Warmblood mare Lucy.  They also have dogs, a cat, goats, chickens, etc.  Fun blog!

Nuzzling Muzzles - She is a photographer and a writer.  She has three gorgeous Arabians Lostine, Gabrielle and Bombay.  Her husband horse is Rock a Quarter Horse gelding.  I know I'm not supposed to play favorites, but Bombay is my favorite!!  He is a handsome flea bitten gray Arabian gelding that is so much like Chrome in personality it's crazy.  :D

Once Upon an Equine - I'm behind on this one too!  I suck!  She has an absolutely gorgeous Percheron mare named Misty as well as her mini mare Lyra and her mini mule Lola.

Pia and Prairie's Parade - She doesn't have Pia anymore, but she does have an absolutely GORGEOUS black Hanoverian mare named Prairie (seriously you have to see her pictures to understand how gorgeous she is) that is in training as a Hunter since Gingham is currently pregnant.  She also features her mom's older semi retired black Trakehner gelding Gus.

 Pony Express - Alanna has three horses.  Roz is bay Thoroughbred gelding, Emi is an adorable bay Welsh filly that just turned a year old (surely you realize now how much I love young horse blogs hehe) and her newest addition a gorgeous black Welsh mare named Willow.

Princess Diva Diaries - Kelly moved to Kentucky last year and works for the USEF (at the Kentucky Horse Park if my memory isn't faulty - so jealous!).  Her horse Riva is a gorgeous black and white Warmblood/Thoroughbred cross mare.  They compete in dressage.

That's all for this post.  I think I have two more posts to go before I've covered them all.... yeah I'm following waaaay too many blogs LOL!  I hope you're enjoying exploring new blogs.  :D

6 comments:

  1. Aww thanks for the shout out! I follow 3 on this list, it's cool that we read the same journeys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! I follow a lot of the same blogs as you. (which is probably why I found you)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not boring at all! Keep em coming! I'm loving this; I hadn't heard of some of these! Thank you for taking the time to organize and share. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this! It's always great to hear about more blogs. I didn't know about quite a few of these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not boring in the least! You're finding me new reading material. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the recommendations!
    http://paolashorseblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)