Monday, June 30, 2014

My Favorite Blogs V

Last post!  This was a lot of fun!  I really hope you have all enjoyed it and found some new blogs to read.  :D

The Way to Heaven is on Horseback - Amber's dream is to have her own horse and I hope she realizes it soon!  For now she rides a gorgeous black gelding named Gatsby at Broomfield College.  She lives in the UK.

Thee Ashke - Ashke is a gorgeous gray Arabian.  You have to read his story on her blog.  They are learning Working Equitation and it is so cool!!!!  They also go on a lot of awesome trail rides and she shares GREAT photos of their beautiful trails.

Trail Horse Adventures - Judi has a gorgeous black Morab gelding named Cole.  She bought him as a four year old and did all of his training herself and she uses clicker training!  Cole was her first horse to start from scratch with clicker training just like Chrome was my first.  :D  She loves trail riding and also posts about her sister's new Morgan Dante a lot.

Viva Carlos - This blog was originally about her horse Carlos, but after his death she got a project horse Ramone that she's been working with.  Is he still a project horse or have you decided to keep him L??  Anyway you'll love her blog.  There's something about the way she writes that just pulls you in.  Also her blog hops are the best!

Wait For the Jump - This blog is actually about endurance riding.  You have to read her page on why she named her blog Wait for the Jump.  It's a great story.  Saiph has a beautiful Thoroughbred cross mare named Tigerlily and recently added Gracie a young Rocky Mountain mare to the herd which I only recently learned about because I am way, way behind on her blog and trying to get caught up.  She's also a vet tech!

Wet Reins - This is one I've been following a while, but she hasn't posted in so long I'm not sure if she's coming back to blogging. She has a Thoroughbred gelding Jasper and when I first started following her blog she had a gorgeous Friesian/Standardbred gelding Alexandre, but she had to sell him.  She's an eventer.

I think that's all of them.  Once again if I have missed anyone please leave a comment so I can add you back into my blog reader.  Also if you're a lurker on my blog if you leave a comment I'd love to check out your blog too!  :D  There are easily twice this many more in my blog reader that I either just started following or that looked interesting, but I haven't had time to read, so it's quite possible that in time more will be added to this list.  :)

P.S.  Oops I found another one that was in the wrong list...  Life With My Herd - She lives in Arizona (pretty pictures!!) and has several horses.  Trax is a Paint gelding, Killian and Sassy are Quarter Horses and Melody is a Paint mare.  I found another one that I had lost!!  Tales from the Trail - Gundiva is really cool and she just got a new four year old BLM mustang who is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!  Her name is Skeeter and she has such a great personality.  You have to go check her out!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Lots of good blogs for me to check out. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The timing of you doing all these posts is perfect for me, because I just got a new RSS Feed Reader, and so many of the blogs I was following have dwindled out or disappeared. I've been adding some of yours to my new list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you put this list together and were kind enough to call my baby "gorgeous". I found several new blogs to follow, so thanks a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the shout-out! :D And for the list! So many new blogs to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved this little series, so many great new blogs to follow! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)