Sunday, July 6, 2014

Watermelon!


We got a watermelon for Fourth of July (on sale! score!), but we ate it yesterday and of course I gave the rinds to Chrome and Zep.  Chrome was all for it at first, but lost interest after and few bites.  Zep devoured his hehe.  Check out the video below.

I love Zep's eyes!  


I gave Chrome yesterday and today off since I rode him two days in a row and I'm glad I did.  He seemed tired yesterday, but today he came trotting to me and was goofing off and being his silly self again.  :)

4 comments:

  1. I think it's so funny when they eat watermelon. A horse I had when I was a kid would take a bit and then suck on it for several seconds before finally eating it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nom nom nom. I LOVE watermelon. What a nice, summery treat for them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought to give them watermelon rinds what a cool treat for them.
    Kika has eaten melon before when we went on a cool rally trek last summer u r Nancy wasn't one bit bothered by it.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)