Thursday, October 2, 2014

2pointober 2014!

I decided to join the 2pointober challenge this year!  Basically we get a baseline for how long we can hold a two point position and then over the course of a month we try to improve on that baseline.  I didn't think I could join because I have an Aussie saddle and there is no way Chrome could trot (not to mention there is no place) for that long, but L. said we can use whatever saddle we have and it can be at any gait, so I'm game for trying it out!  :D  For more information and to sign up for the challenge check out the post at Viva Carlos HERE.  I'll get my baseline ASAP!

1 comment:

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)