Monday, December 15, 2014

R.I.P. Steele



I don't know how many of you follow Teresa's blog Journey with a Dancing Horse, but it has always been one of my favorite blogs.  She has just suffered a devastating loss.  Her sweet, beautiful young Andalusian Steele broke his leg because of some stupid dogs that got after him.  He's gone and my heart is broken.  I never met him, but I loved him anyway.  Goodbye sweet Steele.  I am so very sorry for your loss Teresa.  I don't even know what to say.  I wish there was something I could do to ease your pain.

5 comments:

  1. I'd never read her blog prior but read about the accident - my heart broke for her. Such a terrible accident.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an awful, senseless tragedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read her blog. How awful. I can't imagine losing my horse in such a way :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awful, senseless thing to happen. I feel horrible for her.:(

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)