Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Feeling Better!

I just wanted to write a short note thanking everyone for the well wishes.  The last four days were horrible with headaches, dizziness, fever, cough, sore throat, etc. but today I feel much better.  It's like night and day compared to just yesterday.  There's nothing like being sick to make you appreciate the simple things in life... like breathing and cooking your own food lol.  Thanks again guys!  I'm still tired easily and recovering, but I'll get back to riding and blogging as soon as possible.  :)

5 comments:

  1. Slow and steady! Get back on your feet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're on the mend! And Madeline is right: slow and steady, otherwise you'll end up right back where you were. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad things are improving. Good health is nothing to take for granted :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you guys! I still have a little cough, but I'm pretty much back to 100%. It had been so long since I was sick that I forgot how bad it messes up your endurance! I can now handle a full day working outside again though so I'm happy. :D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)