Sunday, December 18, 2016

It's Cold!

 My sweet guys coming to see me.

It went from mid seventies to mid twenties in ONE DAY!!!!!  It is soooo cold!  I know it's a lot colder in other areas, but that big of a difference in one day is so extreme.  Thank goodness it isn't raining anymore though.  I was so undecided about whether I wanted to put Chrome's blanket on, but since the rain stopped before it got below forty I decided not to.  He hasn't shivered at all so I feel good with my decision.


He's all flab again from the lack of exercise, but he looks pretty good.  :)  Check out those dapples!!  I bet he would look sharp if he was clean hehe.


Zep and the boy goats all seem comfortable too.  This picture really shows how huge Rebel's horn spread is.  Wow!!  Yankee is doing well too, but I forgot to get a picture of him.

 Rocky giving me his "look".

 Jasper is a fuzz ball!

Chrome says, "Hey mom, guess what would help keep me warm..."

 "More candy canes!  Pleeeeaaase!!!"

He LOVES the candy canes I've been getting at work lol.

I want to say again I'm sorry I haven't been posting.  Also thank you for the readers who have stuck around and who check in on me.  You guys are so awesome and I miss you all.  I hope you have a very merry Christmas and I'll try to post more even if it is just more random cell phone pictures like these.  :D

10 comments:

  1. I feel like this time of year is pretty quiet for everyone! Good to see you're still around though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This time of year gets quiet on the blogosphere. So much bad/cold weather..not much riding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true. Winter is not my favorite time of year...

      Delete
  3. We had that temp change here as well - stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Write when you can, that's all you can do, & the people who enjoy your blog will keep checking back. Holy cow, that's goats' horns kinda scare me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol about the horns. 😁

      That's true and I appreciate you guys who stick with me.

      Delete
  5. You are so funny! I told my husband today as we were geocaching about your catching up on my blog and how you methodically commented on each post for the last 12 months....and he knew who you were! Yay for me, talking about my blogger friends so much!

    It cracked me up how you were devoted to reading in the proper order so you wouldn't know what happened, and J was also amused by your perseverance.

    I think you should take a trip to visit us, we'd host you, and you could see how bloody hilly it is here, no spot for working a horse that isn't already taken by a building! But really, we'd love a visit and show you around.

    Your horse has the most interesting conformation - I think it's Friesian here, Arab there...

    Take care of yourself.



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I guess it's my OCD but I have to read it in order. I don't want to miss anything! I've so missed your blog and I'm happy to be catching up.

      My hubby knows who you and a few of the others bloggers are too hehe. That's sweet that he remembered me.

      I'm dying to visit you! I've never been out of the country before so it's scary but when plans get more definite I'm going to email you for advice. 😀

      Chrome is a mishmash of the two breeds. I think he got the best of both worlds lol. It's fun to recognize the Arabian characteristics that Mag shows in Chrome.

      Well I really need to get some sleep but I'll read more tomorrow.

      Delete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)